2012/04/10

help



I remember years ago someone told me I should take Caution when it comes to love. I did, I did! And you were strong and I was not. My illusion, my mistake, I was careless, I forgot. I did! And now when all is done, there is nothing to say. You have gone and so effortlessly. You have won. You can go ahead tell them... Tell them all I know now, shout it from the roof tops, write it on the sky line, all we had is gone now! Tell them I was happy and my heart is broken, all my scars are open. Tell them what I hoped would be impossible, impossible, impossible, impossible... Falling out of love is hard, falling for betrayal is worst. Broken trust and broken hearts! I know, I know! Thinking all you need is there, building faith on love and words, empty promises will wear! I know, I know! And know when all is gone, there is nothing to say. And if you're done with embarrassing me on your own you can go ahead tell them ...Tell them all I know now, shout it from the roof tops ,write it on the sky line ,all we had is gone now! Tell them I was happy and my heart is broken, all my scars are open.Tell them what I hoped would be  Impossible, impossible, impossible, impossible, impossible, impossible, impossible, impossible! 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen